1m/2m/4m/5m SK6812 Addressable LED Strip 30/60/72/96/100/144 pixels/leds/m Smart RGB Led Light Strip
SK6812 led strips compared | with capacitance VS without capacitor:
- LED Resource: SK6812 led (5050 SMD RGB LED with the built-in improved version of ws2811 ic, Each LED is separately controlled)
- Lighting Colors: Full-color RGB, dream color changing
- Cuttable: Every LED is cuttable
|SN||Item No.||LED/m||Pixels/m||FPCB||Voltage & Power|
|1||WTP-6812-RGB-30||30||30||10mm||DC 5V, 9w/m|
|2||WTP-6812-RGB-60||60||60||10mm||DC 5V, 18w/m|
|3||WTP-6812-RGB-72||72||72||10mm||DC 5V, 22w/m|
|4||WTP-6812-RGB-96||96||96||10mm||DC 5V, 28.8w/m|
|5||WTP-6812-RGB-100||100||100||10mm||DC 5V, 30w/m|
|6||WTP-6812-RGB-144||144||144||12mm||DC 5V, 43.2w/m|
Individually addressable & Cuttable & 3M Adhesive tape
|1||IP20/IP30||No waterproof, with 3M adhesive tape on the back|
|2||IP65||in Silicone Coating, with 3M adhesive tape on the back|
|3||IP67||in Silicone Tube, without 3M adhesive|
How to connect SK6812 Led Strip?
Buyer Questions & Answers (5)
1) How to connect it? nothing is clear
> Try to Google “Sk6812 connect”
> This is a 2812/6812 LED strip. It has three connections: +5V, ground, and data in/out.
2) SK6812 is very similar to ws2812b. but will the Arduino library will work the same?
> The libraries work fine for me…
> Yes, it works for me. The neopixel library, just different initial options
3) if I connect power to sk6812 rgbw (no data) will the white led lit up or all channel rgbw lit up?
> None, you need data
4) what maximum length can I Connect sk 6812 led ?
> The only limit is the Power Supply and the memory of the Arduino… But I saw examples online that used a few thousand of the LEDs. So there isn’t a maximum.
5) can I cut the 60 leds/m strip to shorten it?
> it can cut back each led
Please tell the certain specification before place the order:
Need price, demo video or samples, Click here to leave us a message
Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is Tan, I come from Huy Nam company.We have decorated streets and buildings for most of Mekong Delta provinces in Vietnam during previous years.
We are looking for the Led Flexible Strip Full Color (30 leds/meter) products that can be used about 20.000 meters each year.
After searching your website, we are interested in your Led Strip products. So we hope to know the details about your products.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
P/s: please feel free to come and see our website: http://huynamcantho.com.vn